Monday, December 6, 2010

A Quest

Reaching the end of the line
Purpose still hidden from view
For aeons I have tread this path
Questions arise and never are answered

I have traversed the cosmos
A thirst for knowledge, never quenched
A plethora of information acquired
But the pinnacle is yet to be reached

Weary, am I
Frustrated, am I
Intrigued, am I
Close, am I

The final realization so near
Finally within my grasp
Pushing onward with great strain
The zenith of my efforts

Reaching out with ecstatic joy
I have found what I so longed for
Satisfied, I can live and be content
The quest is over, yet a new path is uncovered

To convey what has been learned, I cannot
Each must attain this on his own
If truly desired it will be found
And with it, true solace will be obtained

No comments:

Post a Comment